Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Home Fly Home

"With me, a change of trouble is as good as a vacation". I completely agree with David Llyod George's quote. Instead, I am one step ahead than him... I am truly going on a short but long awaited vacation. A vacation of 4 days, after the tiring sessions of exams .. Today we did away with philosoophy exam... Talking about the exam, the paper was so easy that I figured out what would be me contribution towards it in 5 minutes... that there is nothing which I could figure out of questions mentioned. While I checked first few questions and said to myself, ohh only this part probably I must have missed from that chapter, but proceeding further and after reading last question, I said .. Parag probably people conspired against you and gave you different text book to read... 'cos there was nothing except very few questions which I could relate with.


Its 2.21 a.m. ; I and Nitin are busy fiddling with Laptops in waiting lounge of Chennai International Airport, waiting eagerly for Air-India staff to announce about the flight for Mumbai... This time I decided to check out Air-India's domestic service ... Route domestic hai to kya hua ... Flight to International hai :-) ..

This 4 days break from our schedule has definately boosted the Tourism Industry; 'cos almost every crusader is travelling out of chennai.. Our Fundoo Dhammal group also after having loads of fun for entire day is all set to feel the walls of home sweet home, eat the most delicious Ghar ka Khaana...as always our group also has exception NP & AS (both are my roomies) are from Delhi, but one going to Mumbai and other to Pune; dont ask me why ?? simple fundaa .. responsibility towards future family .... hope the message is clear now...

Now, just waiting to ring the door bell of my Home & check out expressions of my Mom (its Surpriseee for them , I didnt tell them I am coming home).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home